SpecSafety offers, amongst others, the following services:
- Health and Safety Consulting
- Construction Health and Safety Consulting
- ISO 45001 implementation
- OHSAS 18001 transition assistance to ISO 450001
- Health and Safety programme development
- Workplace inspections/audits
- Health and Safety hazard and risk assessments
- Contractor management
- Toolbox talks and safety meetings
- Accident/incident investigation and reporting
- Occupational risk assessments
- Emergency response plans
- Permits to work in, and safety checklists, for confined spaces
- Ensuring employer/employee legislative compliance
- Maintenance of health and safety systems
- Health and Safety software systems
- Preparation of safety files to client specifications
- Assistance in preparing tender documents (safety returnables)
- Placement of Safety officers on a contract basis
- HAZCHEM review, monitoring & analysis
- Working at Heights assessments, fall protection planning and monitoring, scaffold signing off on projects and assessments.
- Hygiene sampling through samples of air flow, LUX readings, noise surveys, and temperature levels.
SpecSafety can assist and manage the required programs to ensure that contractors working on a Client’s premises have all the statutory requirements in place in order for the contractor to be legally compliant in terms of the OHS Act and Regulations, thereby ensuring peace of mind and reduced liabilities for our clients.
This service is also further supported by regular visits to the project sites according to an agreed SLA and backed up by regular reports to our client on the status of their Safety Management systems and the level of compliance by the various contractors.